Wednesday, May 4, 2011



Well, the dreaded day has come and gone. Patrick is in Baltimore as I type, waiting for his flight overseas. The last few weeks have been a blur and my head is still spinning. Preparing for the deployment has been exhausting, and the work only begins from here for both Patrick and myself.

We are starting this blog mainly to keep our family & friends informed of what (and how) we're both doing, but also because communication will be restricted for Patrick and time will be restricted for me. We will both try to add pictures of what's going on and anything we think might be interesting to you! We just want to say thanks to all of you for your love and support. Please keep all three of us in your prayers as we stumble through our latest adventures!

2 comments:

  1. Too fun. I think the last picture is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the photos. Your little preggers belly is so cute. Keep posting and getting the support you need. Its rough being far away but we'll all be with you even if we can't rub your belly.

    ReplyDelete